Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Pattern release: Arnica mandala

First mandala of the year is here :) I started this one when all our snow melted and left us in dark, damp sadness and I just wished so much for the spring, sunshine and warmth to come sooner that Arnica bloom came to life.

Get it on etsy, ravelry and patreon.


Arnica mandala is smaller than my usual mandalas, just 21 cm and I figure it could be stretched to fit 25cm hoop that I hope to test as soon as I get my new hoops. I use 3,5mm hook and Alize Bella batik design yarn (for those of you who are not familiar with this one - it’s sport weight yarn).
Pattern pdf consists of 7 pages including:
* Written Instructions (in English, US crochet terms);
* Picture for each round.

And if after reading and trying out you have any additional questions - contact me and I will try to answer you as soon as possible ;)

I enjoyed making mandala and writing up the pattern - I hope you will enjoy it too ! ☀



Get it on etsyravelry and patreon.

& have a great yarny time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment