Friday, April 13, 2012

Hedgehog

While I am still in the progress of waiting i found this amazing tutorial for making a dodecahedron (I wouldn't be able to pronounce this so I took the liberty of changing the name to hedgehog). So I took the left over yarn from baby blanket and woala a matching toy has been created! :)
this photo I made using instagram - lovely, isn't it :)

and this one is simply by Iphone. 

I like the colors more on the first one but composition on the second one, so next time I have to spend a bit more time for composition and then make just one, perfect picture :) (of course it would be even better if we finally bought a real camera, but that will have to wait a bit, there are better things to spend money on right now)

It was quite hard to finish crocheting the hedgehog after it was already stuffed, but as you see it's possible ;)
p.s. If you ever try to make one yourself please let me know, I would love to see how yours turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment