Thursday, September 23, 2021

Mountain top

Here come videos for Mountain top blanket!

I've been thinking about this asymmetric chevron aka mountain top idea since last X-mas ... pandemic has shrunken down my crochet time to bare minimum so I have not actually made a blanket, just a test piece to find out if it works - and I am happy to tell you it does! :)

Now to pick colours and start the real deal ... but while I'm doing just that, you should go through videos and choose your own perfect colours ;)

Foundation chain:
Beginning and first peak:

Up and down the hill:

Valley:

Repetition

End of the row


I think you could easily make a blanket after you watch these videos. But if you are interested in math and how to plan mountaintops, then you might need the pdf as well ... so go to ravelry or etsy and get the full pattern ;)

Have a great day filled with squishy yarn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment