Friday, October 29, 2021

pattern release: Gem Stone

Meet Gem Stone - blanket in overlay crochet - with simple and gorgeous colorway.

Get it on ravelry & etsy ;)


Idea for this one is not that old - just half a year :D and I picked yarns and made up scheme in summer and then just as everyone went back to school & kindergarden I started this beauty as a reward for myself - an indoor vacation with no plans to go anywhere :D it's been a blast working on this piece - and it actually grew way faster than I thought it would .. 

And now when the blanket has been started and the pattern has been written it's lockdown again .. so we will see how fast it will grow now that my vacation is over and kids vacation has just begun :D

Pattern pdf consists of 22 pages including:
* Written Instructions (US crochet terms);
* Color page / scheme;
* List of yarns.

I hope you will love this Gem Stone aka diamond pattern as much as I do!

So go and get this pattern on ravelry or etsy and have a happy inside vacation! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment