Saturday, November 20, 2021

Squared UP Seaside Mandala

You know what? 
I've squared up Seaside mandala!


This is my summer highlight mandala because it was born on my long walk by the seaside .. full of joy and life :) and I am so happy I was able to do it ... I've been dreaming of that 24+ km walk by the seaside for past few years and I hope I will get the chance to do that again next year :)

& you can get Seaside Mandala on etsy and ravelry!
Pattern pdf consists of 14 pages including:
* Written Instructions (US crochet terms);
* Picture for each mandala round (no pictures for square up part).


And if after reading and trying out you have any additional questions - contact me and I will try to answer you as soon as possible ;)

Using sport weight yarn square comes out 30 cm big! so just 9 of these mandalas would make a wonderful swaddle sized blanket .. and less if you picked thicker yarn ;)


Both squared up mandalas so far (this one and Ray of hope mandala) fit perfectly together and that is an added bonus .. just imagining blankets with these majestic squares make me smile :) 
This joy of making new stuff is what I live for :)

Go get pattern on etsy and ravelry!

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment