Friday, September 17, 2021

Squared up Ray of HOPE mandala :)

My mom just reminded me that I had completely forgotten to post things here ... sorry ... 
life has been rather crazy lately .. although .. when is it not?

So here comes Squared up Ray of HOPE mandala :)


Get it on etsy and ravelry!

Just looking at this beauty gives me positive vibes ... maybe I should square up some more mandalas ?
I'll think about it... meanwhile ..

Each and every one of us needs hope. ☀
And now - Ray of Hope Mandala is all squared up and ready to tackle the world of blankets :)

Pattern pdf consists of 23 pages including:
* Written Instructions (US crochet terms);
* Picture for each round.
* And if after reading and trying out you have any additional questions - contact me and I will try to answer you as soon as possible ;)

Using sport weight yarn square comes out 30 cm big! so just 9 of these mandalas would make a wonderful swaddle sized blanket .. and less if you picked thicker yarn ;)




I enjoyed squaring up this beautiful mandala and I hope you will enjoy making it ☀

Get it on etsy and ravelry!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment