Friday, August 12, 2022

pattern release: Confetti blanket!

If you are a fan of quilts you surely know various versatile Fan quilts - this is my version of how fans should look :)
So go and make your own colourful throw! 

  

Become my DK patreon on Patreon and get Confetti pattern as pattern of the month :)

Pattern is also available on Etsy and Ravelry, let's get started! ;)

  

Pattern pdf consists of 11 pages of written instructions (US crochet terms), and includes 3 colour pages for a bit of square placement and colour planning.

Blanket is made from motifs and joined after. I use most of the colours from Scheepjes Color crafter for my confetti because as the name suggests - confetti! - tiny bits of colour joyfully jumping all around - and that fits summer mood perfectly :)


I enjoy making these squares (still quite a lot squares to make for my own blanket - so join me on insta and let's make them together ;) ) and writing up pattern was a calming pause in this fun filled summer - I hope you will enjoy it too! 

Happy crafting!

P.S. Get your copy on PatreonEtsy or Ravelry and let's have some fun! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment