Wednesday, January 01, 2014

My crafty NY resolution :)

Year 2013 has been blessed ... and although the only thing that I have trully done from last years list is the last one - "be creative in all aspects of my life!" - I feel contented :)

I hope that this year I will be able to check (or cross out) more than just one thing from the list :) and have the strength, time and creativity to extend the list as the year 2014 unfolds :)

so here comes the NEW LIST:
  1. Make a quilt ... Started it last year .. but so far I have about 30% of the squares needed .. so still in the jean cutting part ... hope to finish it till summer ...
  2. Sew a bag for the stroller .. already know how it should look like but haven't found appropriate material...
  3. Blog more ... maybe make a section for my everyday life with the kids ? ... could be fun ... will think about this  :)
  4. Finish the Big Bright Blanket - and as it is almost done it should't be a problem.
  5. Finish the Blanket of hearts till summer ... hope that this year I will actually do this :)
  6. Finish the Blanket of the stars ...
  7. Work on a G-plaid ... It would be a miracle if I managed to finish this one as well :)
  8. Make a cocoon for my baby girl .. not sure if I would actually use one, but I saw loads of cute pictures with babies in cocoons ... and I still have time till she's born ...
  9. Do a repair for my very small apartment loggia .. paint the walls, do something with the floor (maybe mosaic from stones?)... make it livable - I would enjoy my morning coffee there during the summer ...
  10. make at least few new beaded strings for my pearled curtain ... haven't done this for a while ... 
  11. and finally the most important one - be creative in all aspects of my life!
Dream BIG and have a CRAFTY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment