Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Chrristmas and Crafty NEW YEAR!!!

This has been a great year! And I know the next one is going to be even better ;)
I didn't do even a half from my crafty plan for this year but I am still satisfied with what I did do... and I promise that next year I will sit and write down a more realistic NY resolution... although it is good to dream big even if it means that I probably won't have the time to do all of the things that I have planned... so probably I will write even more unrealistic NY resolution .. :D 
I Love Christmas! It is the best time of the year .. the best part: there are soooo much time to spend with the family! Enjoy ;)
This is my baby boy Oliver wishing you all
 "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"
Have a peaceful farewell from this year and see you next year! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oliver is very cute merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family :-)

    ReplyDelete