Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Pattern release: Curved Log Cabin C2C blanket

New look on good old C2C lead me to Curved Log Cabin C2C blanket! 

Get your pdf on etsy & ravelry ;)


This whole blanket was inspired by Log cabin c2c blanket Heather ( @hookonepurlone on instagram) made this spring. At that point I already was thinking about curved log cabin blanket but had no real plan on how to achieve it – and bam! That gorgeous blanket appeared in my feed and I just knew curved log cabin blanket should be constructed from c2c blocks!
So I asked her if I could borrow the idea – and she graciously agreed!
And then half a year later - here we are ;) with blanket in the making and a tutorial to follow ;)

Each Log Cabin C2C block is made separately. Each new colour on the block is worked in tiny rectangle (tile) & joined as you go to the whole block.
Then all 16 blocks are joined using my straight row of c2c join OR they could be joined as you go thus skipping the joining row.

Pattern pdf consists of 26 pages including:
* written instructions (US crochet terms);
* picture tutorial;
* colour page and arrangement possibilities;
* rules for less counting ;)

I enjoyed making the blanket and pattern - I hope you will enjoy it too ;)

So go and get your pdf on etsy or ravelry ;)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment