Saturday, January 21, 2023

Stardust Blanket

Hi everybody!!!

Stardust Blanket is here! 

I am sooo happy how it turned out!!! :) and those colours! something completely different from my other projects but they are sooo good! 

Get your copy on ravelry or etsy ;)

The idea came to me at the end of 2021 when I was sick with flu and delirious from high temperature ... and as soon as I could sit I made the octagon.. then life got in the way of writing pattern and I truly hoped I would be able to share it on November of 2022 .. but as we all know I had barely started writing it up then >:) 

At the moment I have this 9x9 octagon peace made but more octagons are on the way :) (like half finished) originally I had planned to use it as Xmas blanket and I still might as we have 11 months to prepare for the next one - anything can be done in 11 months! :)

On other news - kids are sick again (I am not a fan of all these super germs after covid - like why the hell are we sick again %$£@! ) .. I had 2 days of bliss-full work in peace in my corner while older ones where in school and tiny one was in kindergarten .. just two days .. when they feel better a bit - we will have some fun but meantime I am on not so fun part of mom duty ... 

I do hope you are healthy and know how to defend against all those creepy germs ... Stay safe - drink some tea ;) and have a yarny rest time every now and then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment