Thursday, January 15, 2015

BBB progressreport: The last one.


It took me 3 years ... (well i did a lot of other stuff in between, but anyway 3 years is a long time)
But I finally DID IT - My Big Bright Blanket is done. and it took me just about two months to get to actual writing of this blogpost :D


I love how it turned out :)
and here are my little princess trying to "help" me with blanket pictures :D


In numbers:
  • 3 - is for the number of years it took for me to finish it;
  • 6 - is for layers of edging I chose to do till it felt right and the hearts ♡ on my squares;
  • 15 - is for all the different yarn colors I used;
  • 18 - is the number or blog posts I have written about it (including this one, all the other pregressreports and squares, schemes and formulas that I made up for this blanket)
  • 46 different square patterns used (well I might have miscounted, it got quite difficult after 20);
  • 50 is the number of skeins of yarn I used (at least)
  • 2151 stands for grams this baby weights :) well I actually expected more..

And here comes closeup of all the 4 corners just because.





Now I am planning to have "fun" with it hopefully having some loooong naps during this winter and many more to come :)


Happy crafting! 
and see you soon with loads of new projects - yours and mine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment