Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Pattern release: Blue Lagoon Mandala

If you love playing with yarn - Blue Lagoon Mandala is exactly for you.

It's rows resemble waves in lagoon. and if you keep on until the end - you'll find sunbathing chairs, parasols, dunes and blue sky over it all ;)


Get your pdf on Etsy or Ravelry ;)

Pattern pdf consists of 11 pages including:
  • Written Instructions (US crochet terms);
  • Picture for each round.

So - first skein makes waves in lagoon. (size of this part ≈ 26 cm)


But if you choose to be brave and pick one more skein you get those sunbathing chairs & beach umbrellas and of course blue sky over it all ;) (size of this part ≈ 38 cm)


If you plan to put it on a hoop and are using Alize Bella batik design yarn as me - I would suggest you order a slightly bigger hoop .. like 40 cm or maybe even 42.

And if after reading and trying out you have any additional questions - contact me and I will try to answer you as soon as possible ;)

I enjoyed making mandala and writing up the pattern - I hope you will enjoy it too ♥

Get your pdf on Etsy or Ravelry ;)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment