Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Pattern release: Starlight Mandala

Make your own lucky star! ✮


Simple and stunning big star with 5 tiny stars and all of this in just 12 rounds (+ one if your hoop needs a bigger mandala)

Get your pdf on 
Etsy or Ravelry ;)


Pattern pdf consists of 8 pages including:

  • Written Instructions (US crochet terms);
  • Picture for each round.

Hoop dreamt up by me and made by Ķirmis :)

And if after reading and trying out you have any additional questions - contact me and I will try to answer you as soon as possible ;)

I enjoyed making mandala and writing up the pattern - I hope you will enjoy it too ✮


Pattern is available online as well - over on my instagram saved in stories under the "3rd Mandala ✮".


Get your pdf on Etsy or Ravelry and support my creativity :)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment