Monday, February 02, 2015

Happy New* year!

*well I did miss the European one and it is too early for the Chinese one .. lets say this is new year entirely for me :)

Lately I have been too preoccupied with my family, gifts, parties and trying to get some sleep in between night shifts at the "milk factory", that I just didn't want to think about my crafty new years resolution … but I can't hide from in any longer so here IT comes.

My Crafty NY resolution.
first and the only one on the list - Is to be creative in all aspects of my life.

The most observant of you will probably say this is just repeating number 11 from that last years resolution, boooo. but this is the only thing I can put on a list so that I can actually keep my promise throughout the year… my babies keep me occupied 99% of the day and they find a way to keep me busy during the night so I guess, the BIG dreaming will be postponed till I will actually get at least a week of 8 hours uninterrupted nights sleep in a row … does not seem possible any time soon, but I am a sucker for hope and I do believe in miracles :)

On this happy note I say to you: "Crafty New Year!"
and let's meet more often ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment