Thursday, February 09, 2012

magic box

I knew this is a special day as soon as I opened my eyes!
because I knew - a package has arrived!!! (remember, I was one of three lucky winners of Kates organized pay-it-forward-giveavay)

when I finally got to the post office I could't believe my eyes - the box was SO huge!
this is what I saw when I unpacked the first level

it looked so nice and thoughtful I had to order myself to keep unwrapping ...
inside was the universal calendar, a candleholder, mug rug and letter with kind words that made all of this even more special :)
 
unfortunately my pictures doesn't show full awesomeness of these gifts, but as we are in the middle of moving I had some difficulties to find a nice (clean and not too crammed) place to take a picture (I already know where they will fit in my soon to be new home)
thankyouthankyouthankyou so much Kate!!! :)

p.s. I promise to make my own pay-it-forward-giveaway somewhere in ->
I adore this calendar!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so very welcome!! I'm glad you like it!! And good luck with your giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete