Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tiny tower

The game of Tiny tower was my obsession for quite a while ... but [un]fortunately I finally have all I could get from It (bitizens are as happy as they get and I have built all floors of the upgraded version too)... so this is my way of saying goodbye to almost half year of the hard work building the tower pixel by pixel (or floor by floor) and the tower itself ...
a bit of statistics ->
without update: there are 146 floors, well actually 145, because the last one I built was just to be sure I can't add more floors (there are 54 residential floors and 90 business floors (18 of a kind: food, service, recreation, retail, creative)). And population of 270 bitizens :)

with update: there are 3 more residential floors and 5 business floors (1 of each kind) so 153 or 154 if you count the empty floor. And now the population has grown to 285 happy bitizens (the last ones were really hard to get, but good things come to those who wait and work hard to get what they want). O, and in this version you have missions too (I finished all of them, few even twice) =)

and this tiny tower is my next obsession ->
I LOVE CROCHETING!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it actually has an end... Nice to know it! Regards!

    ReplyDelete