Thursday, February 16, 2017

Magical life of crocheter

I am obsessed with Harry Potter...
Even as I am writing this in background there are sounds from third movie: Prisoner of Azkaban... After I reread the books in autumn I have watched all movies twice already...
o, my ...
(watched is a strong term, because crocheters usually listen to movies not really watches them :D)


When I started crocheting letters first thing I thought was that I need 3 letters for each day of the week (M, T, W, T, F, S, S) well just in Latvian (P, O, T, C, P, S, S) for weekly pocket calendar from recycled jeans (that is already hanged up in second floor hall but we haven't started using it as I had imagined ... that probably is the reason why I haven't shared it here yet).
But when kids saw the letters they wanted some of their letters and I thought why not whole words and when I had that many I picked quote and didn't stop making those letters till I could "write it down" ;) 

The magic in all of this is that one small thing leads to another and as long as that light burns over that latest idea there is no telling how far that might go ... ;)

I promise that the patterns of the letters used to write down this amazing quote from J. K. Rowling's book character Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore will start to appear here soon ;)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment