Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Letter of the week: I

The simplest letter there is! :P


And maybe most important one!
a lot of mighty things start with ourselves - I am. I love. I hope...
I will do this! ;)

Pattern:
Row 1: Ch5, on the third (and fourth) chain dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Row 2: Ch 2, on same (and next) st dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Repeat second row 9 times.
Fasten off.
(overall letter I consists of 11 rows)

On the go photos so it's easier to understand confusing places of the pattern (if any) ...








Btw, when I finally started writing up patterns I did change them a bit from the originals seen writing up that qoute ;P
For instance, letter I grew 2 rows longer ;D
that happened becouse I retested and made all letters with one yarn, that proved very helpful as all yarn balls seem to be made of slightly different thickness yarn even if they all claim to be DK ;)
Lets not sleep too much, drink one extra coffee cup a day and better ourselves! ;)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment