Sunday, May 14, 2017

Letter of the week: L

Love ♥
Long days, early mornings, sunshine, colors, dandelions, light.
I love the spring!
***
Kids keep me occupied till they drop .. sometimes I fall asleep before them, my eyes just closes reading them the 75th fairytale .. then later belly baby gives me a push and I crawl to my own bed :D if she hasn't woken me up by midnight then she surely will after 5am ... but in spring that's already morning so I get up and go for my morning coffee :) (in spring I don't mind these early mornings too much :P It's already light outside and I get to spend some time alone :) )


Pattern: 
Row 1: Ch5, on the third (and fourth) chain dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Row 2: Ch 2, on same (and next) st dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Repeat second row 4 times.
Row 7: Ch 3, dc on same st, hdc on next, sc. Turn.
Row 8: Ch 1, hdc on previous rows hdc, dc on previous rows dc. Turn.
Row 9: Ch 2, on same (and next) st dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Repeat 9th row 8 times.
Fasten off.
(overall letter L consists of 17 rows)

the only difference from purely longer letter I is the corner (7th and 8th row) so I made few photos of that :P










Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment