Monday, May 08, 2017

Letter of the week: H

Ho, Ho, Ho, Hi, Hi, Ha, Ha! :D

Yesterday evening I read my kids the story about letter H (well it was a latvian book and there where a lot of laughs written in a book and next to me in bed) so I decided I should finally write up more letters :D and why not restart this with such a Happy letter H :)


soooooo ...
This is one of those letters that consists of two parts :)

Pattern for the first part (same old letter I):
Row 1: Ch5, on the third (and fourth) chain dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Row 2: Ch 2, on same (and next) st dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Repeat second row 9 times.
Fasten off.
(overall letter I consists of 11 rows)

Pattern for the second part (letter I transforms to H):
Row 1: Ch5, on the third (and fourth) chain dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Row 2: Ch 2, on same (and next) st dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Repeat second row 3 times.
Row 6: Ch 10. 3 sl st to the previously made I's on the 6th row. 13 dc worked on the chain. Turn.
Row 7: Ch 2, on same (and next) st dc2tog, dc. Turn.
Repeat 7th row 4 times.
Fasten off.
(overall letter H consists of 11+11 rows)













Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment