Saturday, April 25, 2020

Pattern release: WavyC2C Spots and Dots

Aka, swatch size version of my original pattern WavyC2C
WavyC2C is new way of making corner to corner crochet and if I am aloud to say this - each blanket I've seen is looking fabulous, joyful and groovy!

Pattern for WavyC2C Spots and dots version available on Etsy or Ravelry ;)


Still as simple as always with few alterations that change everything ;)
Normally when you work on c2c you cast on 3ch and make 3dc's, but for Wavy one stitch length and count almost always changes but do not worry – there are full chart available for making a swatch as well as set of rules to follow for making waves come more naturally.

But that was in original version too - so what has changed?
New version includes step by step pictures and instructions for making c2c swatch join and edge!


I have written about this sort of join for good old c2c here, if you are interested ;)

For blanket in these pictures I'm using fine yarn & 3,5mm hook (I'm using bigger hook just because I tend to work too tight otherwise).
For me one swatch is 26x26cm cm big & whole blanket is 114 x114 cm.


I've made WavyC2C blankets in different weight yarn and appropriate hook for that yarn, instructions do not change – finished size does!

If after reading pattern pdf and trying it out you have any additional questions - contact me and I will try to answer you as soon as possible ;)


Pattern for WavyC2C Spots and dots version available on Etsy or Ravelry ;)

I enjoyed making this blanket and hope you will enjoy it too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment