Wednesday, March 30, 2016

a little bit of Knitting

and even less words ...
as I already said in my dreamcather post - last year for Christmas I made presents myself ..  :) well at least some of them :P

I hadn't knitted for a while so I thought I should :)
and i knitted reyna shawl for my mom. She loved it and is wearing it a lot now - this makes me happy.



I didn't follow the scheme fully (shocing! :D) I just changed lacy rows and simple rows as I felt at that moment ... 
For my brother and dad I knitted scarfs :)
and apparently I don't like to take pictures of knitting projects :D or at least these simple scarves .. I did knit them lenghtwise on round needles and they were mainly in crumpled up stage till the end and then it was almost present time so I just wrapped them all up ...



Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment