Thursday, April 21, 2016

Random rambling: good old fashioned housewife ...

Thank you! To those who read my previous post about money and a few of the friends and family members I called upon that had no Idea I wrote a blog before (well - now they do! :D ). Thank you for supporting me and clicking on those relevant and mainly irrelevant ads ...
but Apparently we all overdid it a bit ... 
And as a result google adsense has suspended my account ...
This means that next time in yarn shop I will have to count pennies and just droll over most of the yarn ... this is the sad part. But I am really grateful to have such a great friends that actually clicked and supported me in my madness of thinking I might earn money with ads :D
So all is good and pretty much back to normal, they (meaning adsense) will eventually sort all those clicks and maybe I even will put them (meaning ads) back on my page .. but for now - it's just me here rambling on (for mostly myself)..
And well some time soon I will need a real job that pays good money ... apart from all the cooking, cleaning (too boring to talk about here), playing, flying (or my yoga practice with kids)crocheting, organizing and reorganizing, writing, obsessing and all the other things that happens here in my home ..
but that "real work" can wait till summer ends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment